Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Logo Concept Design

Received a call from my friend for whom I do overflow graphic design work for. He said a company called "Death Dealer Call" needs a logo designed that they can make into stickers, use on their website, etc. They are a small company out of Delaware. So I drew up this proof of concept and I'll see what they think. In designing the logo I decided to play off of their name in using the hands dealing cards. I thought that if the company decides to go this route, they can always have playing cards made up for marketing purposes.
Update # 1. It was thought the hands might be to see if the logo were shrunk and placed on a duck caller. So here is a version with just the card and a different Mallard.
The customer decided not to go with the card/dealer motif, but liked the duck. So I revamped the entire logo utilizing a graphic of the Delmarva Peninsula where duck hunting occurs in this customers market. I also included a lanyard and images of the customers callers. And this is the result below:


No comments:

Post a Comment