Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Facebook Covers & Profile Pics

I put off switching to the new Facebook timeline as long as I could, but being forced to finally transition I have embraced it with gusto. Specifically having fun with the Facebook Cover Photo and Profile Picture. Here are some of the cover photo's and profile picture themes that I've created and posted on my own Facebook site. This is something that anyone who has a Facebook site can do. If you want to create your own Facebook Cover Photo and not want to have to shift an oversize picture around the pixel dimensions you want are: 851 x 315. For your profile picture you can use 300 x 300.

 I've chosen subjects for my pictures that I enjoy. We raise chickens and they are a great source of entertainment. Not mention a great source for homegrown nutritional eggs. When I took this picture of one of the hens I knew I would have to use it. She had this defiant look to her that I found classic.

 I enjoy bar-be-queuing and do so weekly. I found it's the little things that help enhance a photo. Such as adding color to the temperature control icon. I don't really keep the grill on hi when I cook.

 We've had a lot of flies around our house. And during one episode I swatted 6 flies in 2 minutes. I felt proud of my accomplishment and sought to savor it with this parody of a favorite novel of mine from my youth.

 I do enjoy our chickens and they are quite prolific at egg production. The breed we have are called Red Sex-links. So called because they have been bred so that you can identify the hens by the color of their plumage. There are also Black Sex-links.

This final photo seeks to highlight the fact that there are a variety of tools that we have access to. Each item in this photo is a tool. They are inanimate objects. Each tool can be used for good or for evil. For building or tearing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment