Monday, August 20, 2012

Another Hunt Club Logo Design

Here's a logo I designed to present to a potential client who has a hunt club that specializes in hunting deer and turkey. They wanted deer skulls and horns worked into the design. So working off of the Hunt Club name I decided to start the graphic build on a hillside. I went with a font called "Body Hunter", which provided a rough country look to it. I modeled the deer skulls on some graphics I found on Google Images. I based them on trophy deer people had shot and took the antler pattern from them and using some images of deer skulls I reversed patterned what their skull would look like. I basically did the same with the turkey images. I took live pictures of turkey's and then using the black and white setting, and the posterize effect in Photoshop, along with some white coloring I created the turkey images. Their beards weren't long enough, so I lengthened them, as they serve as trophy's for hunters. Don't know what the final images will look like, my partner from  www.hunterbydesign.com was tweaking the images for them. I've found that many people don't know what they want when they initially request a design/logo created to be created for them. You literally have to educate every new client. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment